When I started my career, I had absolutely no idea where I wanted my all fresh psychology degree to take me. All I wanted, was to find a job. I found my first job, changed direction, moved through a number of other jobs and sort of built my career to where I am now.
To be honest, I had to kiss a few frogs before I met my ‘prince’, that is before I knew what was right for me. This is what I came to discover in my own career and in working with women and men I had the privilege to coach:
- What you want in life, what brings you joy and fulfillment, changes regularly. It needs to fit your life phase
- You are never to old for a dream that you can actually pursue
- You have a unique mix of talents and skills that are valuable in the world of work and in your life. There’s a ‘right place’ for everybody
- Always develop your potential, keep learning and growing, never stop
- The better you know what you are aiming for, the easier it will be to achieve it.
I developed my career coaching programs based on best practices and methodology. They vary in intensity. Check out which one suits you best! Don’t hesitate to book your 30′ discovery call if you would rather discuss this in person.